Bethlehem Haven provides shelter and supportive services to thousands of homeless women. e continuum of care consists of a range of housing and supportive services designed to enable each woman to identify her needs, develop a plan of action, and achieve a successful outcome.
Bethlehem Haven believes that a secure home is an essential foundation for women to achieve stable mental and physical health, as well as personal empowerment. Every woman who lives at Bethlehem Haven is linked to supportive services, specially designed for their individual needs. Bethlehem Haven helps clients identify an action plan to achieve self-sufficiency and permanent housing.
- EMERGENCY SHELTER provides temporary housing for homeless women for up to 60 days.
- SAFE AT HOME offers monetary and basic assistance to women who are homeless, or at immediate risk of homelessness, for the first time in their lives. Priority is given to women over 50 years old.
- HAVEN HOMES provides supportive permanent housing for women who are mentally ill.
- RAPID RE-HOUSING provides housing identification, move in assistance, short-term rental assistance that is gradually reduced as the tenant assumes a larger share of the payment, case management and aftercare support.
- MEDICAL RESPITE CARE is acute and post-acute medical care for patients experiencing homelessness or patients who are unstably housed who are too ill or frail from a physical illness or injury while living in shelter or on the streets, but are not sick enough to be in a hospital.